Our House Senior Living is now offering State Approved DHS 83.20 Training!
“Our House, Your Future”
Our House Senior Living has been a primary Senior Living resource in Wisconsin and Minnesota communities for over 15 years. Proudly part of the Keystone Senior Management Services family, Our House has expanded our services and recognized the need for DHS 83.20 training in many of the communities we serve. We are excited to offer these classes to caregivers who share the same passion we do. Classes are offered in Eau Claire, WI and Portage, WI on a regular schedule.
When classes are completed, graduates receive a certificate and are registered in the CBRF Training and Registry Services at Employee Training Registry.
Let “Our House” become the next step in “Your” Caregivers successful future!
Join us for an upbeat educational experience where the DHS 83.20 Classes curriculum is trained in a hands-on easy to learn format with our very own energetic and professional department approved trainer, Amy Richards!
DHS 83.20 Classes Offered:
Standard Precautions – $70.00
- Standard precautions and why they are important in your work
- How bloodborne diseases and other communicable diseases spread from person to person
- Preventing the spread of communicable diseases
- What to do during and after an exposure incident
- (All this is taught in a hands-on classroom setting)
Medication Administration – $160.00
- Resident rights
- Facility policies and procedures
- Delegated procedures
- Medication management
- Medical terms and abbreviations
- Medication Packaging, Labeling and Storage
- Types of medications and medication administration
- Hands on medication passing
- Electronic and paper medication records
Fire Safety – $90.00
- Understand the nature of fire
- Recognize fire hazards
- Learn about early warning systems
- Understand the use of fire extinguishers
- Focus on the evacuation needs of residents
- Follow the CBRF emergency and disaster plan
- How to respond well in an emergency
- The proper way to use a fire extinguisher
First Aid – $105.00
- Respond in an emergency situation
- Properly do the Heimlich maneuver
- Do basic first aid.
- NOTE: We do not teach CPR.
COMPLETE ALL FOUR CLASSES THROUGH “OUR HOUSE, YOUR FUTURE” AND RECEIVE AN INSTANT SAVINGS OF $20.00.
Classes Offered at the Following Locations:
Eau Claire, Wisconsin – Once a month
Portage, Wisconsin – Twice a month
Click on a File Name for the Monthly Schedule:
DETAILS COMING SOON
Click on Registration to Download the Registration Form.
Please Make Checks Payable to:
Our House Senior Living
Send Registration Form and Payment to:
Our House Senior Living
Attn: Amy Richards
215 Northridge Dr.
Portage, WI 53901
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
For More Information, Please Contact:
KSMS Our House Senior Living Training Support Specialist