Helpful Articles about Senior Living
Our residents live happy, engaged lives and our activity calendars are always full. We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and so much more. Plus, we go on a lot of really fun outings and bring in special guests on an ongoing basis. That’s because our residents are connected. Here are some interesting articles you might want to read:
- Loneliness twice as unhealthy as obesity for older people, study finds
- Aging: What’s Art Got To Do With It?
- Healthy Eating for Older Adults
- Senior Exercise and Fitness Tips – No Matter Your Age, It’s Never Too Late to Get Started
- Music’s Effects on Cognitive Function of the Elderly – “Where there is life there is music. Where there is music, there is life.”
- Pet Therapy Provides Far-reaching Health Benefits For Older Adults – Between encouraging exercise and soothing lonely hearts, pet adoption can help bring better health to their senior owners.
- Helping Aging Parents Who Don’t Want Help
- 5 ways to pay for assisted living costs
- 25 tips for visiting a person with Alzheimer’s