Rice Lake, WI
Our House Senior Living is excited to announce we are seeking a Home Manager for our warm and cozy home located in Rice Lake, WI. Hours are full time and generally Monday through Friday, along with many perks and benefits such a competitive salary, generous vacation time, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, on-going training, along with bonuses. Plus, a fun team orientated environment!
Our goal is to be the top assisted living community of choice for our senior population, as well as a top employer of excellence. If you are passionate about making a difference, and meet our qualifications, apply today!
- Assist with hiring, training, and supervising the Resident Care Assistant team
- Assist with creating and maintaining team member monthly schedule
- Assist with medication check-in and check-out, and daily monitoring of charting related to medications/status
- Assist with processing paperwork related to human resources, operations, and marketing
- Assist with grocery shopping on a weekly basis
- Participate with shared on-call rotation responsibility; Provide cares to residents when needed
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- At least one year of experience working with the senior population in the long term care industry is ideal
- Experience working as a Certified Nursing Assistant or Resident Care Assistant will be of great value
- Strong communication skills, along with attention to detail, and an ability to make decisions
- A flexible, compassionate, and welcoming personality will fit in nicely with our team
- An understanding or experience of the interview process, training, scheduling, and supervising others will be beneficial, however we will consider training the right candidate
- High school diploma or GED; prefer associate degree in health care related field