Eau Claire, WI
KSMS Our House Senior Living has been a primary senior living resource in Wisconsin communities for over 15 years. Providing high quality care to our aging population who are living with age related matters or memory loss is what we do best. We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team as our Regional Director of Cares, and be responsible for monitoring the overall health and well-being of our residents who reside in our Assisted and Memory Care facilities located in our Southern Region.
This opportunity is full-time, with many perks and benefits such as a competitive salary, generous vacation package, and insurance. Plus, you’ll join a fun and dedicated management team!
What’s great about this opportunity is the ability to work Monday through Friday. So, no weekends or nights! Our Assisted and Memory Care facilities are home-like and cozy, ranging from 15 to 24 beds, and located conveniently. This position requires day travel, and on a rotating basis for each of our locations which consists of: Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls, Rice Lake, Menomonie, Medford, River Falls, New Richmond.
- Adhere to nursing care objectives and protocols in accordance with state guidelines and company best practices
- Assist with admission assessments, as well as during acute changes in condition, and annually
- Create, update and/or review care plans to ensure accurate health related needs and/or information has been reflected
- Review and evaluate residents who show physical, cognitive or behavioral changes
- Oversee medication management; determine resident’s ability for self-administration, review of psychotropic medications, and administration from staff
- Provide ongoing in-services and education relevant to the needs of the residents
- Other duties may be assigned
- Requires a valid State of Wisconsin RN license, in good standing
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working as an RN in assisted living or long term care is ideal
- Effective listening, and strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to educate, train, coach and mentor others successfully
- Working knowledge of computer systems, databases and Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable of DHS 83 state regulations is beneficial, however, we will train
- ECP experience is great, however, we will train
- Must have a car, valid driver’s license, and car insurance
Job Type: Full-time