Wisconsin Dells, WI
Are you a CNA or caregiver with natural leadership skills? Are you looking for more variety in your career? Are you to ready to take the next step in furthering your professional career? Our House Senior Living wants to talk to you!
Our House Senior Living has been a primary senior living resource in Wisconsin and Minnesota Communities for over 15 years!
Working for Our House Senior Living means each day is fun, rewarding, and full of possibilities! We spend our time by helping our residents live their best life possible. If you are seeking employment where you want to feel valued, and not “like a number”, apply today for consideration.
This position will involve working at multiple locations in the region to provide support to multiple homes.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing direct care to residents following the individual service plan, treating each resident with respect and dignity, recognizing individual needs and encouraging independence.
- Serving as a resource person to other Resident Care Assistant team members.
- Assuming “on call” and is responsible for providing staffing coverage.
- Maintains residents’ records daily, in a timely manner, and in accordance with company policy and procedures. This includes documentation related to: medication distribution; leisure activities; incidents and observations; charting any changes in resident’s physical condition and/or behavior; visitors; etc.
- Observes and documents the health and emotional condition of each resident, promptly reporting all changes to the supervisor.
- Assist residents with medication as defined in medication procedure. Supervises residents who self-administer medication.
- Administers medications, following physician orders, to residents who cannot self administer their medications.
- Exhibits understanding of and follows policy and procedures for medications.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; and three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One(l) year work experience in direct service with older adults. Knowledge of dementia, particularly of Alzheimers type is helpful.
If you are looking for a more fulfilling career, this is where you want to be! Apply today!