We have fun while making a difference every day in the lives of our residents, and enjoy many rewards associated in doing so. Consider joining our awesome team where you can reap the same rewards! We are proud that so many choose Our House Senior Living to call HOME.
Seeking a compassionate and experienced Assistant Director to manage our home in Wausau, WI. As the Assistant Director you will reap many rewards and benefits that come along with joining our amazing team. We offer a competitive salary, and generous paid time off package with 184 hours your first year. We also offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, flex spending account, mileage reimbursement, and bonuses. Plus, on-going training, and a fun and dedicated management team to help support you!
A goal of KSMS Our House Senior Living, is to be the top assisted living community of choice for our senior population, as well as a top employer of excellence. If you have the same ambitions and meet our requirements, apply today.
- Ensure federal and state Assisted Living regulations and policies governing resident care are adhered to and carried out
- Assist with completion of resident assessments and individual service plans
- Participate with community events to ensure positive relationships are developed and maintained
- Perform human resource functions such as hiring, mentoring, and directly supervising employees; employee engagement
- Manage budgets, including processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Follow up with any concerns by residents and/or families as the main point of contact
- Other duties as assigned
- An associate degree from an accredited college in a health care related field; or a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and one year experience working in a health care related field having direct contact with older adults or related client group; or completed an assisted living administrator’s training course approved by the department; or has a nursing home administrator’s license
- Prefer three to five years’ experience in assisted living, long term care, or a relateable health care industry
- Experience in supervising and managing staff
- Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, staffing and scheduling
- Excellent communication skills, along with proven problem solving skills
- Warm, outgoing, and compassionate personality
- Integrity, drive, and strong leadership and motivational skills
- Comfortable working in Microsoft is necessary
- Knowledgeable about state DHS 83 regulations is ideal
Interviews are being held soon. Apply today for consideration.