Austin MN Memory Care – 14th St.
Our beautiful Memory Care residence in Austin, Minnesota on 14th Street NW provides dignified, quality care for seniors who can no longer live alone because of dementia and other forms of memory loss. Our programs are designed to help those with cognitive needs providing a safe, nurturing and secure home environment. We provide 24-hour staff, medication management, three healthy meals a day (plus snacks) and provide the necessary help with dressing, grooming, and bathing. Also, we can accommodate a short term or respite stay if we have openings.
Austin Memory Care – 14th St.
Room and House Features
- Private bedroom with closet
- Full bathrooms with basin, toilet, and shower (fitted with handrails)
- Large windows
- Personal call system
- Independent temperature control
- Beautiful, comfortable, and home-like commons areas
- Community dining room with access to the family-style kitchen and snack bar
- Fireside Living Room
- Television lounge and activity area
- Private entryways from the well-lighted hallway
- Hand railings in hallways
- All areas are handicap accessible
- Wheelchair accessible shower and handicap accessible tub
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Enclosed patio with raised planting beds adjoining a landscaped yard
- Front porch with sitting area
Austin, Minnesota Memory Care – 14th St. Location
204 14th Street NW • Austin, MN 55912
Phone: (507) 437-2179