Austin MN Memory Care – 15th Ave.
Our beautiful Memory Care home in Austin, Minnesota on 15th Avenue NW provides dignified, quality care for seniors who can no longer live alone because of dementia and other forms of memory loss. Our programs are designed to help those with cognitive needs providing a safe, nurturing and secure home environment. We provide 24-hour staff, medication management, three healthy meals a day (plus snacks) and provide the necessary help with dressing, grooming, and bathing. Also, we can accommodate a short term or respite stay if we have openings.
Regional Director of Operations
Austin Memory Care – 15th Ave.
Room and House Features
- Full bathrooms with basin, toilet, and shower (fitted with handrails)
- Large windows
- Personal call system
- Independent temperature control
- Kitchenettes with sink and storage cabinets
- Beautiful, comfortable, and home-like commons areas
- Living room with fireplace
- Community dining room with access to the family-style kitchen and snack bar
- Television lounge and activity area
- Private entryways from the well-lighted hallway
- Hand railings in hallways
- All areas are handicap accessible
- Wheelchair accessible shower and handicap accessible tub
- Enclosed patio with raised planting beds adjoining a landscaped yard
- Front porch with sitting area