Health and Wellness
Living Healthy! Living Happy!
Wellness is the quality or state of being healthy in body, mind, and spirit, especially as the result of deliberate effort. At Our House Senior Living, we believe in promoting a healthy environment by enriching the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs of our residents.
Every home has a monthly calendar that includes a wide range of fun and engaging activities, and we use Life Enrichment Coordinators to plan everything in advance. This includes a variety of movement exercises for every age and ability, a wide range of activities that enhance cognitive thinking, a robust arts and crafts program, in-home guest musicians, and the opportunity to continue their spiritual journey.
We’re committed to wellness, and an active lifestyle. They’re key to healthy aging.
Peace of Mind
- State licensed
- 24-hour awake staff
- Highly trained and caring team
- Registered Nurse available
- Care assistance
- Individual care plans
- Communication with family and primary physician
- Scheduled activities and entertainment
- Community outings
- Special theme parties
- Arts and crafts
- Wellness programs
- Worship services
- Games and cards
- Live music
- Regular housekeeping
- All laundry and linen services
- Three healthy, home-cooked meals daily, plus snacks
- Medication management
- Health status monitored daily
- Hair care services available on-site
- Assistance with dressing, grooming and bathing