Well-behaved Pets are Welcome
If your loved one has a furry friend, we have great news. They’re welcome at Our House Senior Living.
Of course, there’s some simple common sense that comes into play.
Residents must be able to take care of their pets on their own. They need to pick up after them, and they have to be friendly, non-aggressive pets that are well-trained and do not disturb other residents. Pets would need to be kept in resident rooms, except of course, when walking and taking the pet inside and outside.
In addition, pets need to be licensed, have current vaccination records, and have a collar with contact information should they become lost.
If you’re interested in bringing a pet, let us know. We have a short addendum to our agreement. Plus, we’d love to meet your pet.
Peace of Mind
- State licensed
- 24-hour awake staff
- Highly trained and caring team
- Registered Nurse available
- Care assistance
- Individual care plans
- Communication with family and primary physician
- Scheduled activities and entertainment
- Community outings
- Special theme parties
- Arts and crafts
- Wellness programs
- Worship services
- Games and cards
- Live music
- Regular housekeeping
- All laundry and linen services
- Three healthy, home-cooked meals daily, plus snacks
- Medication management
- Health status monitored daily
- Hair care services available on-site
- Assistance with dressing, grooming and bathing